View Profile bocodamondo

407 Movie Reviews

honestly, this sasuke version is alot more reasonable than the real version lol

i always love how expressive your art style is ^^

the story took a pretty interesting turn, im definetly excited for the next episodes and see where this is going, doesnt matter how long it will take for them to come out.

perfect animation and writing as usual! 10000/10

57 Game Reviews

oh wow!!!

im a bit sad i wasnt able to join this one like the previous one,
but that wont stop me from admiring this perfect masterpiece!

i played and i won the game and i allways knew that there is only ONE game that would remove "epic battle fantasy 3" from my no.1 spot of favourite game in newgrounds and its EPIC BATTLE FANTASY4 . everything is better and more fun! i had a shit ton of fun in the game.....until the end.
this is my only problem . the ending was a huge let down . i mean after the end cutscene just throwing me back to the menu? WTF is this shit. EPF3 had a waaaaaaaaaaaay better ending where you could replay the game with your current skills & items. why isnt it here? that wouldve been soo much awesome. that is the only thing that i didnt like in this game and it makes me really sad since the rest is 100% perfect. but oh well.

this game is awesome ^^
i really enjoy playing it ^^
it got alot of different themes wich i really like so its hard to get boring. the online draw with other users is really fun
and the musics are really fitting and motivating to draw

this is really one of the best games i played in a while ^^

nice work

Mattster responds:

Thank you!

The audio I used were tracks which were in my playlist while I was making the game :D

95 Audio Reviews

this was a great listen ^^
its always fun to hear others background history while working on their part and finishing the collab.

looking forward for the next one

awesome! electroman is still one of my favorite tracks from you!
ROCK ON!

i can allways count on you for some catchy-ass music!

807 Art Reviews

i love the pose and shading work!
looks amazing!

wow! i cant even imagine how long it must have taken to draw all of this!
amazing job!

apolloniasaintclair responds:

Thank you for the review.

I have been spoon fed with Moebius, but also Manara, Serpieri, Billal, basically all of the European comics school. Moebius was something special too because he had a unique line and a very efficient shading style.

If you wish to see (much) more of my work: apolloniasaintclair.com

Apollonia

looks great!
love the color choices ^^

ellsketchlr responds:

thanks so much! :3

i'm just some dumbass who likes to draw and animate

Male