REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

haha that was great ^^
loved the animation & humor!

Living with Lolly EP2 Living with Lolly EP2

well you certainly know how to be a teaser haha.
some scenes were a bit too slow for my taste but overall, i did enjoyed watching this ^^
good luck with the next one

KenOhSama responds:

Thanks man, looking back on it I could have done more to tighten up some of the scenes, I'll try and improve the pace next time around

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

now im sad because i will probably never be at pico day since i cant afford the travel :C

Goku vs Frost & Saitama - Dragon Ball Super Parody Goku vs Frost & Saitama - Dragon Ball Super Parody

the piccolo part made me laugh haha
nice job ^^

Kool Kat vs IHE Kool Kat vs IHE

oh my god! this is glorious

Kill la Kill The Flash Collab Kill la Kill The Flash Collab

im really sorry this took forever because of me...i always have trouble finding female voice actors :C
but i really love the finished result here ^^
especially joltzen, unserious and ezra5512 parts, those were hilarious ^^
also i really like the edits you made for this, like the transition with the scissor cut and one of the main character flipping the page, especially gamagoori, that one was clever xD
thanks for this collab, im super happy being a part of it.

Kiotask responds:

Hey, don't sweat it. Thanks for being a part of it.

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

actually i clicked on this video because of the score, when something has full 4 stars, im sure it will be good ^^

2:43 yeah i admit i am guilty of this, but NOT because of my attention span is small, its because i dont really have the time to read a wall of text of something minor..if it was a video i could listen to it in the background while drawing /animating though..which is why i prefer videos over text.

good video, even though i already know all about this stuff, and how clickbait works, i enjoyed it ^^

ApexxWolf responds:

Ayee Thanks :) Got a higher rating than I expected which is awesome.

Yeah i'm sure that most people prefer to listen/watch rather than reading long articles nowadays.

Thanks for watching :D

The Phantom Fiddle The Phantom Fiddle

haha, that was pretty good!
i enjoyed watching it ^^

TheMadHamster responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you!

Dragon Ball Z: Piccolo's Plan is Dumb Dragon Ball Z: Piccolo's Plan is Dumb

haha i quite enjoyed it ^^
i really liked some of the jokes, like the sitcom ending bit, special beam cannon taking forever and still got raditz arm, and the double sunday.
the only complaints i got is, the random DBZ ESF sound effects usage. i know this is more a case of personal suspension of disbelief since i use that sound pack too and know each sound effect too well. but if you'll ever need more DBZ sound effect aside those ESF ones, theres alot of DBZ Mugen Characters with great sound effects. you can download them and extract the sound effects from them. but yeah the other thing is the end joke with goku releasing raditz tail, it didnt really had much of an impact to be the final one.
but aside those 2 things i really enjoyed this ^^

Kiotask responds:

Thanks for the input! I like the Mugen sound idea.

ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

HOLY SHIT! until now, i never realized that zone-tan assistant's voice is freaking bennett the sage! (that explains why he is always a dick ^^) i fucking love bennett's anime abandon series!
anyway
great episode as always

maybe i should make a fanart and send it to that email address too sometime in the future ^^