Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

i played and i won the game and i allways knew that there is only ONE game that would remove "epic battle fantasy 3" from my no.1 spot of favourite game in newgrounds and its EPIC BATTLE FANTASY4 . everything is better and more fun! i had a shit ton of fun in the game.....until the end.
this is my only problem . the ending was a huge let down . i mean after the end cutscene just throwing me back to the menu? WTF is this shit. EPF3 had a waaaaaaaaaaaay better ending where you could replay the game with your current skills & items. why isnt it here? that wouldve been soo much awesome. that is the only thing that i didnt like in this game and it makes me really sad since the rest is 100% perfect. but oh well.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

this game is awesome ^^
i really enjoy playing it ^^
it got alot of different themes wich i really like so its hard to get boring. the online draw with other users is really fun
and the musics are really fitting and motivating to draw

this is really one of the best games i played in a while ^^

nice work

Mattster responds:

Thank you!

The audio I used were tracks which were in my playlist while I was making the game :D

Fuck Town: Sex Therapy Fuck Town: Sex Therapy

i dont really play or like this kind of games (well, atleast i stop when it comes to the sex part). but i have to say from all the ones i saw so far this one actuarly had the most intresting and fun build up puzzle system. those movie questions and the compliments thing are actuarly better then the typical 3 lines pick up thing. . but yeah once it comes to the sex gameplay part..its just allways the same boring thing for me :/.cant enjoy it...
i also agree on what Kikoshou said below me

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

i cant believe i didn review this earlier...i mean SERIOUSLY! THIS IS MY most favourite game on NG forever! im pretty sure nothing else wich exist or WILL exist will top this! (well execpt sequals like Epic battle fantasy 4)
its long. epic. fun . awesome . amazing. and its looong! LONG AND NOT BORING!
awesome medals to get. kick ass enemys. awesome characters with amazing attacks! kickass end boss! badass enemys. and a mega WOW! story
thers nothing! THERS NOTHING! to complain about!
hell! i even hate real RPG games. or and turn games like final fantasy. but this is awesome!
i will never get tired of playing this...nevur
awesome over 9000 out of 5. over a million out of 5 and faved (like duh!)
cant wait for EBF 4 :)

Hentai Octopus Adventure Hentai Octopus Adventure

oh shit! that was hilarious xD
now thats a trap of MY TASTE! xD. good animated & voiced. and really unexpectedly funny ^^

you sir made my day & did a real good job hehe ^^

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

FUCKING AMAZING!

oh wow this ist just so wonderfull. about the universe. how everything is bigger and more awesome then the other. amazing work!
5. 10 & fav

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

amazing game!

my favourite parts were megaman and contra.
but overall its really awesome to play and got really funny addons ^^

this game is relly recommendable to every NES fan...like me :P

Fear Is Vigilance Fear Is Vigilance

amazing game

its been a while since i played such a good game :3
i love it even more since its the 8 16 bit style
amazing work :3

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

pretty nice

this game is really fun ^^
got awesome musics and is cool to play
nice work :)

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

ha awesome game

this is the new no:1 game of the week, no question... ;D

cool strategy, i love it that the clones are not SO important, good musik
hes remember me on mario :S