REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

haha that was great ^^
loved the animation & humor!

Living with Lolly EP2 Living with Lolly EP2

well you certainly know how to be a teaser haha.
some scenes were a bit too slow for my taste but overall, i did enjoyed watching this ^^
good luck with the next one

KenOhSama responds:

Thanks man, looking back on it I could have done more to tighten up some of the scenes, I'll try and improve the pace next time around

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

now im sad because i will probably never be at pico day since i cant afford the travel :C

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

i played and i won the game and i allways knew that there is only ONE game that would remove "epic battle fantasy 3" from my no.1 spot of favourite game in newgrounds and its EPIC BATTLE FANTASY4 . everything is better and more fun! i had a shit ton of fun in the game.....until the end.
this is my only problem . the ending was a huge let down . i mean after the end cutscene just throwing me back to the menu? WTF is this shit. EPF3 had a waaaaaaaaaaaay better ending where you could replay the game with your current skills & items. why isnt it here? that wouldve been soo much awesome. that is the only thing that i didnt like in this game and it makes me really sad since the rest is 100% perfect. but oh well.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

this game is awesome ^^
i really enjoy playing it ^^
it got alot of different themes wich i really like so its hard to get boring. the online draw with other users is really fun
and the musics are really fitting and motivating to draw

this is really one of the best games i played in a while ^^

nice work

Mattster responds:

Thank you!

The audio I used were tracks which were in my playlist while I was making the game :D

Fuck Town: Sex Therapy Fuck Town: Sex Therapy

i dont really play or like this kind of games (well, atleast i stop when it comes to the sex part). but i have to say from all the ones i saw so far this one actuarly had the most intresting and fun build up puzzle system. those movie questions and the compliments thing are actuarly better then the typical 3 lines pick up thing. . but yeah once it comes to the sex gameplay part..its just allways the same boring thing for me :/.cant enjoy it...
i also agree on what Kikoshou said below me

-Electroman Adventures V2- -Electroman Adventures V2-

awesome! electroman is still one of my favorite tracks from you!
ROCK ON!

Argentinean Memories Argentinean Memories

i really love the last part, i wish it was longer!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot! Originally we wanted to do 3 independent pieces but after we noticed it was against the NGADM rules we had to combine the pieces to one which was very timeintensive and had to happen 1 day before the deadline :D Glad you liked our piece!

-Endgame- -Endgame-

i can allways count on you for some catchy-ass music!

Girl Grounds Girl Grounds

this is beautiful <3
seeing melandy with so many popular characters is pretty cool haha

DBGirl Portraits DBGirl Portraits

holy shit! i love this soo much!

moawling responds:

All the DBGirls are great, I'm glad I could finally draw some of them.

Ahegoi Ahegoi

haha i remember when i wanted to draw an ahego too since they are soo much fun ^^
i like this ^^